How Do You Build Your Team?

Lcwrighty

Reaction score
Hey,
I was just wondering if anybody played the game like i do.
Do you like building teams with players of the nationality of the club that you're managing.
For example if you're using a team in the English set up do you sign English players or do you go all out to sign foreigners? I always seem to do this for example my reading team has mainly english, scottish or irish players and if i sign foreigners i try to bring in another player of the same nationality so they help eachother to adapt.
I will post a screenshot of my squad later showing what i mean if you don't understand
I see most people just buy world stars such as messi, aguero, kaka when we know it wouldn't appen in real life so i was just wondering what you all thought.
Don't you find this more realistic?

Leon.

When u build a squard i try to get a balance between the two but i find that there is more talnet abroad when you first start.

Let's say I don't have a particular tendency. I try to sign the U-21, U-19 youngsters of the country I'm playing...

I'm giving an example from real life. Fenerbahçe has 8-9 Brazilian, Uruguaian, Spanish players. Some matches they play solidy, some matches they don't do anything. They are choosing matches. Like Arsene Wenger said "Only one Brazilian can play in my team. If two of them play, it' goes into a South American football show"...

Really depends on the team. With Dortmund I build up a very nice team, I just bought some New-Zealand guy from R. Madrid to have that finishing touch but my squads exactly how I want it. So all I will sign is one or two good youngsters (found a terrific guy at sporting de praia in cape verde who's 17 but talented as ****), and when a big club buys one of the player I will fill this up with talented youngster...