How do you buy rival club's players!?!?!?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggaezal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 14K
Reggaezal you already said enough about cheating already in other threads.

i never said anything about cheating on any other people's thread. i dont go around condemn cheating. im just saying i dont use cheating as a solution for my fm problems.

on topic...

the player wants to leave but the manager is rejecting all the bids, now what do i do? i really dont want to spend an insane amount of money to get him...

on topic...

the player wants to leave but the manager is rejecting all the bids, now what do i do? i really dont want to spend an insane amount of money to get him...

You cant really do anything unless and untill his contract expires...
You keep on praising him and keep him 'Unh'appy at current club. He will reject new contract there. So the club can loan him out for last year of his contract.

i've had akinfeev being unhappy at his current club and he still sign new 5 years contract...

Some players, you just can't get. Fabregas just will not come to United from Arsenal, I have offered up to £80m (even though I haven't got it)

Arsenal will never accept.

You cant really do anything unless and untill his contract expires...
You keep on praising him and keep him 'Unh'appy at current club. He will reject new contract there. So the club can loan him out for last year of his contract.

i've had akinfeev being unhappy at his current club and he still sign new 5 years contract...

That pretty much summed up most of my attempts so far. Both manager and player being real *******. Still having hope that he will accept my offer once i start winning the inevitable league and odd cups.

Some players, you just can't get. Fabregas just will not come to United from Arsenal, I have offered up to £80m (even though I haven't got it)

Arsenal will never accept.

imo fab aint worth 80m, did you do everything from kissing arsene's **** to unsettling fab before you put the bid?

Back