how do you do this??

robisok

Reaction score
I have noticed that some people when posting have pictures and writing that come up underneath everytime they post and so must be customized i was just wondering how you do this. Thankyou for any help in advance.

Click on quick links and then edit signature.
sorry forgive me for being thick but from where do i do this within user cp? or from somewhere else maybe do me a guide for dummies lol... sorry i really am a dummy just woken up quick links on the main page thankyou.

Last edited:
A user guide for dummies? Mate it couldn't be more simple.

Look in the top right hand corner above were it says search forums,there you will see "QUICK LINKS" click on it once,then scroll down to where it says edit signature,from there it will allow you to what your after.

Hope that helps.

sorry still lost ive got quick links edit signature then upload image then preview signature then insert signature picture where you get [sigpic] come up in the box then i take it you just simply save? Have done all this to no avail any more suggestions and again thankyou for your time jp.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

A user guide for dummies? Mate it couldn't be more simple.

Look in the top right hand corner above were it says search forums,there you will see "QUICK LINKS" click on it once,then scroll down to where it says edit signature,from there it will allow you to what your after.

Hope that helps.
thankyou think i have sorted it:D