Maximus94

Reaction score
I'm changing my clubs kits. I've been able to replace the home and away kits with no trouble, but the 3rd kit is causing me headaches.

I've added a 3rd kit in the editor, but how do I get my custom SS kit graphic to work?

Is it not appearing at all or are the team just not using it? You can set the kit to be use in certain competitons (champs league, league cup etc) in the editor as well..

Is it not appearing at all or are the team just not using it? You can set the kit to be use in certain competitons (champs league, league cup etc) in the editor as well..

The default kit works fine. Able to see it in club overview and in match, however, it's not a custom SS kit like all my other kits.

I have a SS kit made, I put it in my FM15/graphics/kits/SS folder and renamed it clubname_3 like I did for my other custom kits (which worked fine).

Kits don't have an ID, so I'm not sure what to do?

No worries man.

If you're adding in a 3rd kit that doesn't exist, then you'll need to use the editor to do so.

Then, you'll have do put the 3rd kit graphic into the folder with the home and away kits, but rename it to clubname(third) or clubname(3rd). E.g. Southampton(third)