How do you guys find these players like Strandberg, Drage etc?

ubik2012

Reaction score
As per the post, just how do you find these guys?

Strandberg has been immense for me, nearly an 8 average and scores goals and is very very cheap!
Yet when I scout him, he comes up as decent for Championship at best and even after a few games he is now 2.5 stars and decent for premiership (I am Southampton)

So even with better scouts I doubt I would pick him out amongst the phil jones and hummels

SO how do you do it? oh and Thanks to those that do!

I think people judge player on the stats rather than the scout reports, I myself am very inclined to only sign a player who is good star wise, especially in previous games.

Go advanced seach when looking for players and seach for the right attributes.

It's not about scout reports. Very unreliable. Only thing I look for in scout reports is if it says they are consistent, or injury prone. It's all about their attributes for the role you'll be playing them in.

I signed a player who my scouts said was 2 and a half stars PA ... I signed him because i thought he would do a job for me and i liked his stats. When i signed him all of a sudden he was a 5 starred PA player ... A few times it has happened. Not all about your scouts even if they have 20 judging both PA and CA

I just got a scout report on Sergi Samper (season 5). I know he's highly rated irl and my scout gave him a 5* potential. Signed him (thankfully only 350k), joins and coaches say he has 2.5* potential at the most. Very strange.