How do you improve club stature?

francis999

Reaction score
How do you improve club stature and what exactly does it mean? Iv noticed since winning a few titles my club stature has improved slightly with Man city. Is this the only way to improve it?

signing big players with big reputations aswell

your stature in the game is how big your club are. the teams with the biggest statures are teams like liverpool, barcelona and united. they have glorious pasts, are some of the best teams in the world right now, massive fanbases and massive players.

to increase it just win trophies and make a name for your club.

also promotions on thread the board always banghow much i have rasied the staure of the club

How do you improve club stature and what exactly does it mean? Iv noticed since winning a few titles my club stature has improved slightly with Man city. Is this the only way to improve it?

Well it takes years to make a team a world renown force, you can't just do it by winning a "few titles"... Have patience and win everything..

When you are in the top 5 of the european rankings you should have a world famous club.. Maybe top 3 ;) Good luck

My Arsenal board are always sending me updates saying that are happy with my performance bla bla bla because of the huge increase in Club stature, I assume the best way of doing that is winning titles.