Bolouswki

Premium
Reaction score
Hi

I find the star system a bit too broad - I know there are skin mods that use a battery type system but I still want to check with more accuracy how a guy is progressing.

I know you can tick the box that says "show attribute change" but it doesn't tell you by how much an attribute has changed. I find this hard to track both for my own players, and for players I am scouting. Essentially I like to use it to assess if a player is progressing - and also for older players to see if they are declining.

I previously used GenieScout and simply kept a record of their CA on a spreadsheet - but it felt a little bit like cheating. Equally, players i was quite happy with I might accidentally see thier PA, find it was lowish, and become dissatisified with them - so I dont want to go that route.

Is it just a case of screen-shotting them and making a spreadsheet? Is there an easier way to do it? Perhaps even extracting your first team to a spreadsheet or something?

Interested to hear what other people do!

B

I don't have FM15 yet but in FM14 in the players individual profile you could check their progress for each attribute in the training tab. Just change the highlighted fields to none and click on each attribute and a graph would appear underneath which displayed their progress over the course of several months.