ricvero

Reaction score
I need to make some money for my team so I can buy players and stay out of debt for my club..
How do I do this??

I need to make some money for my team so I can buy players and stay out of debt for my club..
How do I do this??

1) Win
2) Sell high earning players
3) Replace high earners with young prospects with potential
4) Repeat
5) Upgrade stadium

Get affilates to in countries such as USA, Japan and China to increase merchandise sales

I'm playing in the Australian A-league and my transfer budget 30k..which isn't much I have placed 2 players on the transfer market but no one wants to buy them.. Any advise?

Isnt there any other easier way?

You won't see a proper effect for at least 2-3 seasons, like Quasit said, you need to win games, cups and league titles, selling your top earners and bring in young players who won't want much money. get affiliations with North American clubs or Japenese and loans good players who are low on wages. sack all your scouts has you don't really need them and bring in free transfers. Good luck dude.

I'm playing in the Australian A-league and my transfer budget 30k..which isn't much I have placed 2 players on the transfer market but no one wants to buy them.. Any advise?

I think the Asian cup will be the best way to make money, also expanding the stadium would help.

If you got a parent club which was able to give you good players then that would help save you some cash. I have never played in the A-League but I think it would be a good challenge.