hoseth0711

Reaction score
Hey guys
I started a new career yesterday with PSG but it doesnt took me long time to start another new game because i got to frustrated with my PSG save.
The problem is that even if im using tactics i have got success with before i just cant get PSG to win any matches, if im lucky i get a draw.
It seems like that the problem is the poor team spirit mainly because of primadonnas like Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
So my questions is if anybody have succeeded with PSG, how you did it and what tactic did you use?
I got the exact same problem in FM12 as well

Hey mate. Im playing with Modern Warfare 442

Sendt fra min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk2

in pre-season just use team cohession in the training... In the first season they have alot of new players that all need to get used to eachother, this takes time but doing as ive said will make the team gel quicker and make them start winning sooner.

Watch goldenfm on YouTube. He did a psg series.

in pre-season just use team cohession in the training... In the first season they have alot of new players that all need to get used to eachother, this takes time but doing as ive said will make the team gel quicker and make them start winning sooner.

Watch goldenfm on YouTube. He did a psg series.

Thanks for all the answers. It looks like im in the same situation as the guy from goldenfm except he got more success

Sendt fra min Nexus 4 med Tapatalk2