How do you manage to buy players so cheep?

YounG

Reaction score
Hi there, it may sound a lil stupid but im realy confused right now. All over this forum i found some guys telling they bought superstars for extremely low price. As for example, i saw a screen of some guy who bought C.Ronaldo for over 24 millions, or Messi for over 50 million, how did that guy managed Messi to sign them if he is "feels like never leaves Barcelona"? Now i want to buy Aguero but the lowest acceptable price for A.Madrid is always more than 70 millions. Im doing manager interaction but they still do not accept to low down the price. back again to Messi, i have no chance of having him in my squad. When Barca finaly accept my 150-170 millions there is only one step left - offer contract. But **** god Messi doesnt accept any contract offer, even when i offer him highest possible sallary per week (its over 300k in ManCity) and highest bonusses for apearances and goals. He just says that "he would never leave Barcelona". So guys is there any trick about it? or anything i still dont know about transfers? Any help would be appreaciated from you fellas

Lol he was lucky, but maybe if you tried using clauses like arranging friendlys also try unsettling him abit.

really hard to explain.

dont say 'you will do your utmost to sign whoever' it just makes the price higher ok what i do is for example i wanted aguero

i would get 1 of my scout to get an report card of him then on the report card at the button of the screen it should say the price athletico madrid are willing to sell him for lets just say 35m

make an offer for aguero put like 25m then put percentage of next sale 50% then monthley instalments - 6 months and add like 10m on that then they should accept.

sorry for the layout.

messi didnt want to come to you because ur not a big club yet, maybe win some premierships, or cl's then he will want to come.

i got agureo for 33.5mill he has a buyout clause! isnt that the same on everyones?

i am with inter milan and i am going for martin demichelis and my scout said i could get him for 15 million and i put an offer in and they say they want 22 million and there is no way i am paying that for him!! he is only valued at 9.5 ???????

Alot of it is just luck and timing. Put bids in on all the elite players and you could get lucky and have someone willing to sell you a player for a good price. I got Messi for 50 million Euros, but that was his minimum fee release clause. I got lucky, previously I had offered over 100 mil for him and was turned down. He then signed a new contract with Barcelona which had the 50mil release clause in it. All players in the Spanish League ahve a minimum release clause, sometimes its astronomical, but once in a while you can get a real good buy that way.

lol i just lost League Cup Final against West Brom after penalty shoot-out. **** Tim Cahill missed one :(