How do you manage your Low League team with tight schedule?

keanurefresh

Reaction score
It's always has been the case,
On Vanarama South/North, the team always has a tight schedule,
especially on early season,
They often has 1-3 day rest before having the next match,
My players always seems exhausted on their physic condition (always 65-85%)

Is there any tips for this trouble?

Rotate and play the least tired. Or start using rest days.

From a tactical standpoint, you'll probably have to adapt to playing a lower tempo, more possession-oriented passing style, and a less intense pressing game so that your players aren't as tired at the end of each game. This has been hard for me to adapt to, since pressing is like, my thing, but you have to do what you have to do.

Is it really like this in reality?
My venarama south team once play 4 times in 1 week, with 1-2 rest day, but then when the season almost finish, the rest day becoming 7 days or more, why can't they (the FM) schedule it better than that?

I can't speak for England, but in Romania, yeah, the Liga II usually only has about 2-3 days' rest between matches. It really sucks when you're juggling the league and domestic cup schedules, but what can you do? The biggest thing is to be pragmatic with your training schedules and tactical approach, and rotate as necessary. It helps if you have versatile players who can play a couple of positions or can at least train a new position.

Buy players looking for the following attribute:

Natural fitness: means they recover better between matches.

On the other hand stamina means they dont tire too easily in matches but natural fitness is your solution.

I can tell you that the vanarama north/south is very realistic there is often 3 games a week especially around Christmas time as there are alot of games called off due to weather and also the facilities at these grounds are not the best.players are also part time so building up fitness for the players is a problem at that level

You have very limited resources. So what I do is a look to have at least one player for each position, one who's good enough to start in that league, but by the time you have 11 starters, you're looking at a very low budget. What I usually do is look for youngsters who arent rated high at all but have the attributes they require in order to fulfil the role you want them to play. For instance if you're looking for a basic central midfielder, at that level I'd probably look for tackling, passing and fitness/stamina.

I'm not saying this is the best thing to do, but I have found much success climbing leagues doing this.

You have very limited resources. So what I do is a look to have at least one player for each position, one who's good enough to start in that league, but by the time you have 11 starters, you're looking at a very low budget. What I usually do is look for youngsters who arent rated high at all but have the attributes they require in order to fulfil the role you want them to play. For instance if you're looking for a basic central midfielder, at that level I'd probably look for tackling, passing and fitness/stamina.

I'm not saying this is the best thing to do, but I have found much success climbing leagues doing this.

I second this. Ideally, you'll have a starting eleven that's made up of players who are rated well for the level you're at, but in order to make sure you have adequate depth, you might need to play some moneyball. It might make things more difficult in the short term, but those youngsters you use as your rotation players will benefit from the match experience and it will pay dividends in the long term. I've also had a relatively decent amount of success building around young players, partially out of necessity; the oldest player on my club's roster at the start of the 2015-2016 season was 22 (team had just gotten relegated and had to sell all of its expensive/foreign/veteran players).

tl;dr, there's a tangible benefit to prioritizing depth over quality at that level, especially if you save money by buying younger players.

One little tip for Pre season i discovered...try to get friendlies on days that aren't training days (think its tues and thursdays off) so aim for these days for matches as more time training