Gleennn

Reaction score
Do you have multiple saves, or just stick with doing one save at a time? I personally have about 3 saves at a time and I'll play one for about a week or so and then switch to another one.

Do you have multiple saves, or just stick with doing one save at a time? I personally have about 3 saves at a time and I'll play one for about a week or so and then switch to another one.

One save at a time, although every now and then I will go back to an old save. I couldn't manage multiple saves in short time periods, I'd keep getting mixed up and confused!

I do one save at a time, then if I get bored of one i'll start a new one or go back to an old one.

i have about 10 saves on at the same time, and play whichever one i want. usually have a mix (eg currently have man utd, wrexham, douglas haig (argentina), rayo vallecano (spain), campobasso (italy) and san marino)

I currently only have one save I'm doing; Arsenal. I'm in the pre-season for 17/18 season.
I did a Dortmund save and got into it, sold Lewa and bought in some good young talents. I didn't notice my charger wasn't properly plugged, and my save ended up corrupting whilst saving.

I play it brilliantly ;)

Ha, nah man ... I just make a new save when i feel like i want to start a new game. But always have a pop on to previous saves. But each save i get into about 2030 or so. Mostly lower league teams too. Or foreign lower leagues etc

I've only ever had one save, which is the way I always play FM. I'm just not interested in managing teams I don't support in real life, so the only interest I have is managing Liverpool. I suppose it makes the challenge rather similar from year to year, but I don't mind. ****, after 20+ years of disappointment (with the major exception of Istanbul) FM has become somewhat of an escape from reality...