dannyrefc

Reaction score
just out of curiosity

how will you be playing each match on the new fm?
i read on forum people saying theyve had the game for less than 24 hours and they are a few seasons in!

do you watch in extended 3d or 2d or key or only commentary as i will be wanting to watch games and cant see me doing a season within a real life week this way

When using laptop I'll be using 3d but why I use my 8" tablet I use 2d and only commentary. On FM15 I could watch 3D highlights but this year I cant. Doesn't bother me really

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I play most of the matches in 3D extended highlights takes me around 22/24 hours to play through 1 season doing it this way. Sometimes I like the match in 2d just to get a better idea of where my players are and to test out new tactics.

Full 3D matches until I am convinced my tactic works as I want it to. No way I can do a full season in a week but that is not where the fun is for me anyway.

I refuse to watch less than Comprehensive. I don't feel in control otherwise and I can't make on-the-fly decisions based on in-match happenings quickly enough.

I always play matches in 2D Classic. It's the only way. I love watching the little markers move around and imagine what is happening in real-life.

I usually play in 2D with full match. However so far this year i have been playing with 3D. I cant play with anything less than full match highlights because i dont like know exactly whats going on at all times. It takes me a long time to get through a season but id rather that than simulating, which is what it feels like if im not watching the whole game.

I may go back to 2D though, Watching the match in 3D has become a little more acceptable that the past.

3D full match to feel if my tactic is working and see what the problems are. After that it will be 3D but key moments.