maxxie

Reaction score
I've got enough strikers and Benzema is now 'surplus to requirements' but is hard to sell because of his monster wages. Anyone had luck with selling him?

If it's really THAT hard to sell him, terminate his contract.

its a known pain in the *** trying to offload players in Fm11... especially your best ones...

I have had no trouble selling my backup players like Chramosta and Legear for double their prices, however when it comes to your best players (like mine was Lucas Gaucho) its near impossible... he was striker of the year in the Bundesliga :) valued 6.75m sold him for 5.75m as he was eating up my wage bill...

so you are going to struggle mate, the best way is to try and do an exchange for a player you want :) as you wont get anything more than his current value.... even less..

probably around 4 million :)

have you read what I said?

I LOL'D when I saw the title of this thread..........But have you tried to set an asking price for him!!???or try and swap him for a position you need!!...maybe!!!or another tip is play him in your first team for a while and if he plays well...other teams might become intrested!!!!either way you will sell him eventually, after all it is Benzema..

What would be 4million? To terminate his contract it would cost 38,000,000pounds.
I've already transfer listed him, set asking price to his current market value, set status as 'not needed' and offered him to clubs. I got zero interest. Guys, this is not my first time.

His min fee is 870,000,000pounds, not sure what that has to do with anything.

i had the same problem, just keep on offering him out, try offering him at 0 and you will get alot more interest, then once clubs are interested, offer him at his market value! or even just a little less...

the question is, do you need the money from the transfer? or do you just need to free up the wage bill?

i managed to sell him to villa january of first season and i signed cardozo, offer him for like 10.5 then he'll go if you pay his wages to end of contract

offer him a new contract but only for 1 year, and then dont offer to renew it if he accepts it?

create a new manager, take over chelsea, man city and offer for benzema at 50mln pounds

transfer list him and offer to another club. sell him for his market value.