How do you stop Adebayor?

MAN U FAN

Reaction score
How do you stop Adebayor because every time i play against Arsenal he scores 1 or 2 goals. Does anyone have any advice on handing him?

easy
snap his legs

vidic did it for me i had him hard tackling man marking

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

orif that dont work be arsenal lol

yes thats the normal tatic from manu hack down players where possible surround the ref and u wont get booked!

get a tall defender with good pace, heading, marking, tackling, strength had get him to man mark him and tackle him hard

you cant stop him. he is one of the best strikers in game. cant stop scoring for my arsenal side

get Fazio and man mark he wins everything ;)

buy him... he wont ever score against you again

Didn't score agaisnt me with my Leeds defence of Paul Huntington and Carlos Tordoya, Leeds won 3 nil, show him on to weaker foot and make tackling hard

Easy when playing against his team use 2 DM also you have your 2 Defenders he wont be able to move i never had any problem with him last meeting won 3-0 against arsenal

On the opposition instructions, make sure that tight marking set at always, along with closing down and tackling is hard. Also put the Weaker foot option on to his left foot. I'm currently Blackburn and just finished my first season playing Arsenal 4 times with Adebayor playing all 4 and he never scored once. Never lost to them either. Make sure your centre back are 6' or over with pace, accelration, concentration, jumping and heading are no lower than 14 in stats. Don't man mark Van Persie. Just Tackle him hard and always close him down.

Good Luck

Install 9.3 when it's out ;)

Been playing about with Arsenal under 9.2. Supertactic? Try putting the TT&F Wenger mentality on a 4-2-3-1 with them. Would imagine effect would be even greater with 9.1. Silly SI.

i am sorry my friend but adeby cant be stoped xaxaxa by arsenalistas