How do you verify editor data in FM 2017 editor

jasonguest

Reaction score
Good morning

Apologies if this is a thread already somewhere else. I have made changes to an existing data file to add in details about m local club. HOw do I verify it in FM 2017 as i can not seem to work it out.

Regards

Jason

What do you mean verify mate?

I don't know if this is the case, but if you're expecting it change inside an ongoing save - it can't. If you've made the changes in editor, save that database with a name you can remember and then tick that database on when you start a new career. Then it should work :)

Hi

no - I am not making an ingame edit - it is pre game - i have added information to an existing editor database but when i go to use it - e.g tick the box in FM 2017 - it says verified: no - whereas other editor data downloaded from fm scout etc says it is verified.

I make the amendments in pre game editor - i just want to know how I ensure it is verified so you can use it when starting a new game

test rules is under the 2nd drop down. 'rules'

2nd from bottom. You can only verify if you have changes actual league or nation rules, not just added players etc.

thanks - do I need to have my changes verified in order for them to work or should it work in FM 2017 if I have ticked the box for them to be enabled?

Oh I see. Yeah, you need to. If they aren't, there's a 'hole' in your edit somewhere - so to speak. Something that will cause a problem anyhow. So you'll need to fix any discrepancies before going forward :)

not really, the editor can be a bit tempremental depending how much you have changed. I have a tier 8 USA database with 10,000+ edits that wont verify but will runs to 2035+ in the game with no issues.

Then I think I misunderstood, what verified really means. I'm using FM on Danish so I was assuming we were talking about the same I guess.

When I edit in the database and things doesn't add up, there'll be a red exclamation mark next to it and I won't be able to play with that db.