how does a assistant manager/scout recommend a player is how many stars?

lim_jin_sheng

Reaction score
Pls help! I'm been trying to emulate how my assistant manager/scout recommend players. For example, Jonjo Shelvey at Liverpool is 4 stars recommendation, 2 stars at current ability and 4 stars at potential ability.

I went to look at editor/genie scout etc to take a look at his CA/PA stats. His CA is not the highest, neither is his PA the highest. There are other players having better CA and PA than him but are not recommended as 4 stars.

Is age thus a factor because thats the only advantage abt him is that he is young? how does the AI really judge?

I do agree that having a gd assistant manager/scout is impt for judgement but I don't think Liverpool's assistant manager/scouts are that shabby.

how do I thus search for 4 star players in player search besides the scouting method? Search by what CA/PA etc?

Thanks!

Might be a report from couple months ago for Shelvey?

But also, I think it's all down to how much the abilities affect the position they are best in.
Striker 1: High Finishing, High Composure, Low Marking, Low Tackling and overall lower stats.
Striker 2: Low finishing, Low Composure, High Marking, High tackling and overall higher stats.
Even though Striker 2 has overall higher stats, Striker 1 would be more recommended, because he has the key abilities for a striker.

I believe this is how it is. Might be wrong.

Might be a report from couple months ago for Shelvey?

But also, I think it's all down to how much the abilities affect the position they are best in.
Striker 1: High Finishing, High Composure, Low Marking, Low Tackling and overall lower stats.
Striker 2: Low finishing, Low Composure, High Marking, High tackling and overall higher stats.
Even though Striker 2 has overall higher stats, Striker 1 would be more recommended, because he has the key abilities for a striker.

I believe this is how it is. Might be wrong.

if ur theory is correct then the AI must be v smart! hmmm...

scout and assman compare a player to the best player in the player's natural position.

example:
Milan's scout will compare David Luiz to Alessandro Nesta

so, if your best player is a ****, then the player will get a high rating (depends on how far is difference between your best player and the player you are scouting).

scout and assman compare a player to the best player in the player's natural position.

example:

so, if your best player is a ****, then the player will get a high rating (depends on how far is difference between your best player and the player you are scouting).

interesting... meaning that PA and CA does not matter?

interesting... meaning that PA and CA does not matter?

it does matter, I think.
Current Ability rating is simply a comparison between your best player's CA and the scouted player's CA
Potential Ability rating is a comparison between your best player's CA and the scouted player's PA.

Like he said above :) the CA is there to compare the player you scouted and your best player then the PA is there to see if he can reach that potential or get higher than the best player in that current position :)

Like he said above :) the CA is there to compare the player you scouted and your best player then the PA is there to see if he can reach that potential or get higher than the best player in that current position :)

Well put

example:

No, club reputation plays key role there. Lets take Milan for example, If Milan's rep is worldwide, david luiz might have 2.5 stars PA and he can still be leading player for the league. If Milan's rep is continental, he'll have 3 stars rating.

bijak said:
it does matter, I think.
Current Ability rating is simply a comparison between your best player's CA and the scouted player's CA
Potential Ability rating is a comparison between your best player's CA and the scouted player's PA.
However, they do compare scouted player to your best player in that position. How they do it, Bijak explained.
About scout and *** man player rating, key role plays attributes and CA,PA.
Example. "Player" have CA,PA 150. He is striker. He dont need some attributes like corner, free kick, marking and tackling ( unless you are playing him as defansive ST). So lets say his key attributes are Finishing, Dribling, first t, technique, decision, anticipation, off the ball, pace and acceleration and they are all 15. If some other player ( also 150 CA,PA) has all this attributes are 13, he'll get lower rating then first player.