How does FM who is the best team in a Country

donkarlito

Reaction score
Im wondering how does FM determine who is the best team in a country is it league wins, cups, how rich or other? Because Im trying to turn At.Madrid into the best team in Spain and I won the league twice, champions league, Euro cup, plus others and I havent moved.

well, won competitions do increase your reputation, but you need to have plenty of trophies to be like real or barca

Im wondering how does FM determine who is the best team in a country is it league wins, cups, how rich or other? Because Im trying to turn At.Madrid into the best team in Spain and I won the league twice, champions league, Euro cup, plus others and I havent moved.
Definitely on reputation which is based on trophies, and financial stature

So I will have to win basically lots of trophies. Great 2 league titles down just another 30+ to do

Think of it in the same way that you become the best manager of your country or continent, you gain points for certain things. A major cup competition is slightly better than a league win, which is slightly better than a major league cup, which is better than a minor league cup.

After two years of leading Seoul to glory and pushing them a step above all other Asian teams, I'm still third (I think... Can't remember how to check, judging by what I remember from the beginning of the season when I got a message about it) from the top in the Asian managers. Seongnam is also considered a bigger club than us, and they're pretty much our main rivals.

Your progress is tracked on a point system.. The more points, the higher your reputation, in a nut shell