How does hiring Coaches for National Teams Work?

FMPlayer123

Reaction score
Is there a point in getting coaches that are good at attacking, defending etc since there is no training with national teams.How do you guys manage nt's, do you just use the coaches that are already there?

Thanks

I only really employ an assistant manager with all the typical attributes you would look for in one. Your staff will mainly be concerned with watching matches and identifying players, so if you're looking for a coach, it can be a good idea to appoint a good scout in that role with widespread knowledge of the country you are managing so you can increase the number of players in your national pool (or do what I do and appoint a token coach that you personally like if you want to imagine yourself with a symbolic right and left hand man ;) ).

It helps with their development. .I had pirlo on fm 2013 two days after he retired fir italy his statz were rubbish but after two years as under 19 manager he became the Liverpool boss and dominated the bpl for 4 years before moving to bayern Munich and his stats are awesome now