Ghost77

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just got promoted to Premier League and have just 13 milions to spend in transfermarket. Of course I should get TV revenue (it should be 101 milions as the message said). I want to ask you, when I get the money. Is it spread over the season or does the club receive it at once? I need more money to strenghten the squad..

Thanks

At the end of the season.

Thanks for the answer. Really in the end? I played in lower divisions for some time now, so I don't remember clearly, but as far as I know I usually got some money in August last time I was in this situation. Are you sure?

Thanks for the answer. Really in the end? I played in lower divisions for some time now, so I don't remember clearly, but as far as I know I usually got some money in August last time I was in this situation. Are you sure?

You get the TV money during the year, with a 1/10 each month (as I recall) - at the end of the season you get prize money, which depends on the league tabel. No 1 gets more than no 2 etc.

Furthermore you get 1,2 mio per game shown in TV - more games in TV for the big teams, but expect 5-6 the first season.

You get the TV money during the year, with a 1/10 each month (as I recall) - at the end of the season you get prize money, which depends on the league tabel. No 1 gets more than no 2 etc.

Furthermore you get 1,2 mio per game shown in TV - more games in TV for the big teams, but expect 5-6 the first season.

Ok, thanks a lot. And do you know if it has something to do with the money I usually got in August? The message just said "because of better financial situation in the club", but it wasn't specified more..

Would also depend on your board and the stat of club finances -As far as I am ware, you get given your transfer budget, which th board has calculated on the current and projected finances.

The only way to change this is to request it from the board or sell players.

If you sell a player then a percentage of the fee will be added to your Transfer Budget.

Other option is the Adjust Budget slider