won the second leg...but look at the match stats....shots defo mean nothing

View attachment 992308
They do mean something because look you have 15 shots off target. Along with 7 on target with one clear cut chance. That is pretty bad. Your tactic is probably to relient on players just taking shots and not getting into good enough positions.

There's a **** of a lot of context missing, so I can't say.

One thing that is very clear, is that your tactical setup was poor for this match. If you have that many shots not hitting the target, they're from poor positions, long range, very rushed or blocked.

thats what i mean about having that many shots doesnt automatically mean you win the game

Bahaha. i love how everyone assumed you were Lazio! :p I would have assumed the same to be honest.
Never judge a book by it's cover springs to mind.

:D

Should have said, whoever is Lazio. :p

Amount of shots have never meant anything though.

It was implied that he was United, he said he won the second leg and you can see that Man U won that game and that it was the second leg :p

Still, most posts with a shot count like that are whinging about losing so it's easy to make that mistake

It was implied that he was United, he said he won the second leg and you can see that Man U won that game and that it was the second leg :p

Still, most posts with a shot count like that are whinging about losing so it's easy to make that mistake
It wasn't very clear that this was the second leg. It sounded like this happened to him, as Lazio, but he still went and won the second leg after this.

It wasn't very clear that this was the second leg. It sounded like this happened to him, as Lazio, but he still went and won the second leg after this.

Under the 1-2 score it says 3-5, guess you need to click the image to actually see that though

Under the 1-2 score it says 3-5, guess you need to click the image to actually see that though
Ah, I missed that. It's so small and was viewing it on the phone.

won the second leg...but look at the match stats....shots defo mean nothing

View attachment 992308

Your tactic is probably to relient on players just taking shots and not getting into good enough positions.

o.png