How does the condition effect the players?

lanister

Reaction score
I have question like that. How does it effect to the players 's performance and specificlly the players' attributes? For example: If a players have the condition of 70% remaining and the dribbling is 20, does it mean that the dribbing score of him now is only 70%x20= 14?

No it doesn't affect attributes like that, but they will be more likely to get injuries, will not be able to accelarte as fast, run for as long and are more likely to lose concentration and make mistakes.

No it doesn't affect attributes like that, but they will be more likely to get injuries, will not be able to accelarte as fast, run for as long and are more likely to lose concentration and make mistakes.

Ok, I just want to put things in number so we could have a clearer sight and have the more efficient application. For example, If I have a decent player with 100% condition and a great player with only 70% condition, what should I choose?

Anw, as far as I understand It means that it will reduce the mental and physical attributes majorly, but anyone can tell me how much?

Ok, I just want to put things in number so we could have a clearer sight and have the more efficient application. For example, If I have a decent player with 100% condition and a great player with only 70% condition, what should I choose?

Anw, as far as I understand It means that it will reduce the mental and physical attributes majorly, but anyone can tell me how much?

Try not to play anyone who has less than 90% condition, and definitely don't play anyone with less than 88%.

And as I said, it won't affect attributes that directly.

I never start with someone below 90% condition, unless I don't have a choice. And I always substitute players before they reach 70% condition (Once again, if possible).