how does tycoon buyouts affect the club????

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4K

woody3011

Reaction score
I have been bought by a tycoon during Newcastle in first season and noticed some weird things after this.
Firstly players such as palombo became realistic signings
secondly sponsorships have drastically increased.

has this happened to anyone else :S is this just cos of who the chairman is ??????

When a tycoon took over at Man City last year how did it affect them?

Well, you'll have loads more money, so players will want to come to you. And yes it could have something to do with the Chairman.

When a tycoon took over at Man City last year how did it affect them?

yeah i get that but the fact that palombo lavezzi and ben arfa signed for a championship side :S

not that im complaining like

yeah i get that but the fact that palombo lavezzi and ben arfa signed for a championship side :S

not that im complaining like
Well if a mega rich tycoon takes over a championship team players are going to want a piece of the action.A club with abition is a big turn on for players,that and money,or in John Terry's case, that plus money and teamates wifes. (6)

i wish a tycoon would come in and buy my rangers team i sold kenny miller for £5 million and only got £1 million of it

Well if a mega rich tycoon takes over a championship team players are going to want a piece of the action.A club with abition is a big turn on for players,that and money,or in John Terry's case, that plus money and teamates wifes. (6)

hahaha class
lol thanks

I have never been taken over by a tycoon when playing as newcastle, does this happen often?

I have never been taken over by a tycoon when playing as newcastle, does this happen often?
me neither. it is random and depends basically on our luck. most of the time its just a change of chairman for me though :'(

Hrrmm, i may start as them again and hope for a tycoon :P, first piece of action when taking over as Newcastle ... Joey Barton 'offer to clubs....'

i wish a tycoon would come in and buy my rangers team i sold kenny miller for £5 million and only got £1 million of it

£5m for Kenny Miller. The man whose nickname should be jigsaw because he goes to pieces in the box! Shocking,.

£5m for Kenny Miller. The man whose nickname should be jigsaw because he goes to pieces in the box! Shocking,.

to be fair miller has had a good season quite a prolific one for miller

I must say, £5 Million for Miller, well done.

on my newcastle save i got taken over by a tycoon and you can basically sign anyone second season that's if you get promoted from the championship. i got 3rd in the league in my second season champ league lol.

I was taken over by a tycoon while at newcastle, made the game a bit boring to be honest.

Prefer just a change of chairman at the start, happened in the 3rd season on my latest game.

I have never had a takeover! ******* me off now........

I've just started doing Kris' World Super League database, and to reflect what's currently happening I changed it so that Liverpool would be put up for sale. In the middle of August (irritatingly during negotiations for the player I've saved up for) I've been put under transfer embargo due to a takeover, from someone called David Moores no less (ie the man that owned Liverpool from 1991-2007 before selling to Hicks and Gillet). And he's promised me £347million!

I'll try to put up a screenshot to prove it, but is this just SI having a sense of humour, I didn't even know he was on the game. I checked on genie scout and he's got the same date of birth and everything.

I was promised 142 million
i was given 44mill when i asked for more transfer budget (no initial increase)
in second season i got 50ish million
although they did increase stadium improve trainin n youth

well, in season 2013/2014 or something on my arsenal save the team was bought by a tycoon and I got around 70M€ at the start of the season. About two months later I received and additional 94M€ and I hadn't even spent what I got at the start! In the January transfer window I got an additional 14M€ or so. They also improved the youth training facilities. Oh, and the next season I got 100M€ at the start :D so I cant complain.

Back