how does tycoon buyouts affect the club????

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4K
I just got taken over as Newcastle on the day before the transfer window shut. He didnt give me any to spend at the start but pumped £100m into the club and £18m to upgrade the training and youth facilities. Then he said he was going to upgrade the stadium! Just entered the start of December and he has given me £23m to spend.

Running away with the league anyway so just going to sign youngsters with it. Already agreed to get Kadlec, Fleck, Traore and Lambo

This can happen in any country, right?
Something like this really has to happen with my Trabzonspor soon, I'm totally broke and losing 1-2M every month.

Is there a greater chance of a takeover happening in a club that's broke?

Is there any way to make a club up for sale in the data editor without putting them in debt? thanks

in my current game newcastle has been relugated to League 1.. and has practically sold everyone worthwhile or released them ... all that is left is coloccini.. on a 78k wage... dont think they are going to make a come back... its only 2013...

Is there any way to make a club up for sale in the data editor without putting them in debt? thanks

In the editor if you go to your chairman and put his fan confidence and board confidence down to 0 that should do it. Doesnt mean a tycoon will take over though

how do u change it so club gets took over

as i said change the confidence with the chairman and when you start the game his status will say he will listen to offers. Within a few weeks a takeover should start

Back