View attachment 364360

Dude getting more wages than Messi! I think he is highly over-rated in this game, am I wrong??

No, he is not over rated. Hughes is only 17, yet has been one of Derby's best players this season in the championship and has been scouted by Man City, Liverpool and Barcelona and has been subject of a rumoured 10 million plus bid from Man City. He will play for England one day.

300k a week is silly but he will be a regular CM for England in the future hes a good talent just hope he doesent go to like City and just sit on bench like most of their players

I managed to keep him at Derby in my save and he is one of my most constant players. Not to mention he has an average score of 7,5. Very good player in FM, never seen him IRL.

Watched him when Derby came to play at Charlton last season. Didn't do a huge amount but was tidy and always wanted the ball.

Looks a good talent, very confident. Don't think he's overrated in the game or real life.

very good player with a great future. Not sure he is ever going to be good enough to make 300k a week in wages though.

I think he is overrated in the game. Comes up with 4.5 stars even as Arsenal, which means he has a similar PA as jack wilshere.

very good player with a great future. Not sure he is ever going to be good enough to make 300k a week in wages though.

I think he is overrated in the game. Comes up with 4.5 stars even as Arsenal, which means he has a similar PA as jack wilshere.

He certainly has the potential to be as good as Jack Wilshere. Players like Ramsey and Walcott used to play in the championship, so why shouldn't Will Hughes become a world class player in the future?