how easy is it to be the bifg teams on fm12????

tbrudges10

Reaction score
HI there i was just wondering peoples opinions on how easy it is to be big teams on fm12? and out of the big teams what ones you think are the most challenging?

All of them are easy
there is no challenge to being a big team, unless you class someone like spurs or athletico madrid as big then it would be challenging to win the league with them

Actually it's not that easy.. since you are coaching a big team, all small teams will play defensively and sometimes it's a pain in the *** to score goals. Also the other big teams never fail, i'm coaching R. Madrid and winning the league is a real challenge because Barcelona always wins and Messi scores like 50 goals per season. Your success is based on the other teams' failure. 1 bad match for you and you could lose the league.

Hope it helps.

it does help i want to be a big team but i am just worried its no going to be enough of a challenge for me. what big teams would you say are the most challenging?

With Real Madrid winning games is easy, but as i said in my earlier post, your success is based on the other big teams as they never fail (especially barcelona). You have to win almost every match, and that's hard, no matter what team you are coaching.

Also, as a big team, you play in more competitions, thus you have to rotate more and have more risk of getting players injured.

Say you are coaching R. Madrid.. you have the pressure of winning, playing well, rotating, you get more players injured (more international players, talented players get tackled hard) and also depend on Barcelona failure.

However, since you have very talented players, playing well and winning is easy (until some extent, sometimes teams play very defensively and it's hard to score goals).

Probably any big club in England is easier to coach than a big club in Spain, as Real Madrid or Barcelona never lose, while Manchester City, United, Arsenal, Liverpool or Chelsea are not as strong as Madrid or Barca and it could be easier to win the league and/or against them. (I never tested it myself through, just a prediction.. could be wrong).

In my opinion, Arsenal would be the hardest big team to coach, as their best players recently left.