S23YME

Reaction score
Into my 7th season

Had 4yrs at Ajax,2yrs at Milan now away to start with Liverpool

started a save wit my tactic as maidenead united in skrill south, predicted 18th finish, but i won the league and the FA trophy, knocked out in the 4th round of the fa cup to fulham (been a miracle to win against a top club). second season just started, 5 games in, 5 wins, top of the skrill prem atm, going to try to get them in the prem back to back seasons if possible.

2076 but have barely played since patch 14.2

Just about to start my 10th season as Leeds. Won everything except for Champions League and the Carling Cup last season.

Playing Barnet and I'm now in 2026/27 rocking Premier League, oh and Messi just retired from Barca :)

I instantly hired him as my u18 manager!

Oh and Tottenham is the richest club in the world o_O

Last edited:
Heading into my sixth season with Rangers. Got them back to the SPL with back to back promotions first time around. Won everything in Scotland but went out in the Europa League semi's to Gladbach. Will probably look to move on if the right job becomes available.

Longest save is about 3 seasons in with Schalke, doing quite well, won the league and cup last season, season before that I managed to sneak into the CL Final against Barcelona, lost 2-1. I find it difficult to stay interested sometimes, but enjoying this save.