How good does a laptop have to be to play FM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Sanchez__

Reaction score
The laptop that I used for FM tragicly broke a few weeks ago...I managed to find hope in that Fm 2010 is coming out soon (ish) so I can just about wait till then..
Anyway, I have another laptop but it isn't as powerful and doesn't have such a good memory...
SO question is does anyone know how much memory is needed to play the new FM? and just generaly how good does the laptop have to be? Its new and has vista, but it isn't really for gaming...I've looked online but can't find out much...thanks in advance...

not really sure mate but my laptop is pretty naf but it plays fm fine

yeah my nan installed fm on her laptop (only for my brother who dosent have a laptop to play on), and her laptop isn't all that great butnit plays good.

if your vista is like my vista which i assume it is it will give you a system rating rating for your computer and it tells you what the reccomended rating for fm is.

higher is better.

for example my system rating is 2.0 and it reccomends 3.0 for fm yet mine plays fine.

basically i think that fm 2009 takes up 2gig room, so if you have more than tat on your laptop then you'll be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.