How good does nani get

he is always **** for me when i am united, but pretty awesome when i am anyone else, so it could be a good deal for both players really, i would off held out for more

still not great beside that this is in 3 yrs but this thread is to do with my network game and nani he transfered from my man utd side to jasons liverpool team for £15m

i joined ac milan from arsenal when they doubled my wages, an nani was already there, and babel they were both off the chart, they developed very well

In my first season in charge of Manchester United, Nani was just scoring scoring and scoring. At the end of the season he made 27(8) appearances and 18 goals. Barcalona came "knocking" onto my door and offered me £35m for him, I immediately accepted it as I didn't buy any players in my first season. He is now playing **** for Barca. with an average of 6.2 in 22 games with 1 goal scored now Barca have offered him him for sale of, now get this 10.5m. I rejected as I got David Silva at the start of the second season.

he was awesome for me in fiorentina. bought him in 2nd season for 18,5m and two seasons later sold him for 65 m

i bought him a few seasons in for pompey. First season he was awesome, lead scorer and most assists, with an average rating of about 8, and got pfa player of the year. Next season he just lost it, and became awful