Reaction score
I was wondering the state of everyone's facilities? I've got Pro Patria promoted to the Serie B and currently got adequate facilities but limited youth recruitment.

EDIT - This is for LLM!

Last edited:
good training facilities, got a youth academy and have just asked board to upgrade youth facilities. This is December 3rd season with Spurs

Good Youth and Above Average Recruitment.

This is with Celtic, season 7.

LLM forums;p

But I'm surprised you weren't able to improve it further with Celtic!

my bad I just looked at the thread in the recent threads list and didn't see what section it was in. Apologies

LLM forums;p

But I'm surprised you weren't able to improve it further with Celtic!
Yeah, I improved it then got told that it was technological advances meant it did **** all. Improving it now, though.

Whatever AFC Telford started out with +1 to youth facilities (upgraded after winning BSN), tried to upgrade during winter break of BSP and board said they didn't have money. Bollocks! I've made them 3 million quid!!!

Whatever AFC Telford started out with +1 to youth facilities (upgraded after winning BSN), tried to upgrade during winter break of BSP and board said they didn't have money. Bollocks! I've made them 3 million quid!!!

I'm the same, but the board first agreed, planned it, then cancelled. I did however finally manage to upgrade my abysmal youth recruitment.

Fairly Basic & Basic. However, I told the board to build a youth academy, which (apparently) it did as it shows as "Completed", but it's not listed when I go to "facilities" in the information tab. Does anyone know what's going on? It ****** me off already to have my training facilities cancelled.

started in Serie C with Andria BAT. Got promoted to Serie B after 2 seasons. Currently fighting relegation. Re-layed the field (which was in horrible shape). Basic corporate facilities, adequate training (the board agreed to upgrade, so we'll see). My youth training and academy are adequate, and I've got limited youth recruitment.

I'm Colchester (1st season) and forever getting my board to improve them! they're both getting upgraded as we speak :D i think that'll put them to average or good...

basingstoke, fairly basic training and youth training. I THINK I have a youth academy, but it's all a load of rubbish. Im in my 5th/6th season and in league 1. Never got above £400k XD

3rd season with luton, good training, average youth and average youth recruitment...