StringerHD

Reaction score
just want some feedback on how good he is and his best position (screenshots and stats welcome)

He is very good player, best defender in this game i think
4.36 Tackle pro game

Yes, such a beast defender. Especially due to his wonderful dribbling and creativity.

yea train him as a fullback. awesome in a season or two
focus training on tackling

What's wrong with you people? He simply asked and if your purpose isn't helping him and answering his question then don't reply. About Lucas Moura...He is a beast in 2-3 seasons, never had him, but seen some screenshots, which I can't find now. But in my opinion he is too expensive unless he gets unsettled. His best position is AMR-Inside Forward, but you could also play him as a AMC. Take a look at these players, which are better in my opinion: Willian, Douglas Costa, James Rodriguez, Erik Lamela, Stevan Jovetic, Shinji Kagawa, Hulk, Shaqiri, Hazard, Gotze. Depends on which you are managing.

One of the best wonderkids in the game, amazing AMC, amazing AMR but really expensive.

Sorry for my mistake : not amr, but AML-INSIDE FORWARD.

Too expensive to be honest mate, have you considered trying to unsettle Christian Eriksen from Ajax? He requests a transfer request and gets put on the transfer list and you can buy him for around 7.5m, such a great deal for an awesome player.

thanks for your feedback i was manchester city and they gave me 100m to spend in january so i brought him and hulk as wingers fair to say i won the league thanks again :)