Reaction score
Football Manager is a beautiful game but every now and then you find yourself in a huge game and you missed a clear cut chance just for the opposition to score in the last minute, or you have players crying about not playing first team football despite the season not started.

But what I want to know is how hard have fellow FM players raged at the game?

I know I used to get a little angry at losing late goals and a keyboard or two.. or four had to be replaced but what about you guys?

Have you ever gotten angry at the game? I know some people go through their monitor and I know some people just let it happen because after all it just apparently just a game.

Let me know!

b13c6f0468e6a828e5c6e005c457ff67.png

Last edited:
Let's just say there's a hole in my door..

Used to....but not anymore. I'm more calm now. No more flying keyboard parts.... :D

If anything I've found I rage more now than I used to. Nowadays I play the game in much more detail as now I'm older and can appreciate the intricate parts of the game

Thus.... since I put in so many hours into the game trying to get everything perfect, when things don't go to plan it hits hard lol

Like being 3-0 up and coasting only to lose 4-3 with all 4 goals coming in the last 10 mins.....then anything within arms reach is in danger of being flung across the room!

i rage alot more now then i used to but its more 2 do with players just not turning up on a big game that rages me... playing against barca causes the most rage never think you've beaten then even if u have a 5-1 win on one leg because they will just slaughter u in the 2nd leg ffs

Dude same here sometimes i get seriously angry and i abuse or bang my pc.

The opponent team took a free kick. My keeper was standing behind him on the half way line looking at him scoring in a open goal.
Alt+F4

Put my fist into my monitor on FM13, was Wigan, had a nice mid table season the first season, signed some good players, then was 5-0 down at home to Fulham a few games into the second season with a good squad. Never fixed that screen, just connected the laptop through the lead. After about a year I replayed that game and the exact same thing happened, was 5-0 down at HT. That time I just laughed. I learnt my lesson then though and I try my best to stay calm now haha, especially as I currently use my mrs laptop to play the game and she'd be fuming if I broke it

On around FM15 i used to rage quite a lot, but never would i break anything because i just knew that i'd have to waste money replacing it..