How harsh are you ?

• Thread starter Thread starter KIAStumpy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 2K

KIAStumpy

Reaction score
If a player plays pants how harsh are you?
I tend to be realy harsh play rubish away from home and i fine ya Some times even if thay have a rating of above 5.5 or 6.00 if i loss
If thay complain i kick them outs the 1st team untill thay apolagize
I now your not supposed to all about harmany and stuff
But it seems to work for me
Maybe i like to see them groval :)

Hmmm that's a little too harsh mate.

I tend to leave it the first time someone underperforms, issue a warning the second time, issue another warning the third time, then start fines. They'll accept the fines this way.

I kidnap their wives and steal their teddies. That never fails

i never fine only get angry. i know i shouldn't but i can't help myself even when it's away from home.

I dont issue fines if they underperform, only for sendings off.

1st time: Warning
2nd time: Fine 1 weeks wages
3rd time: Fine 2 weeks wages
4th +: Fine 2 weeks wages

your all *******
Get the cain out and slap there legs
I only fine the best played players lol keep the cash my self and hold big tart parties

But fining them makes them unhappy, thus wanting to leave. Just warn them a couple of times or use bigal24's way of doing it.

I only give warnings for sending offs. First offence = a warning and it escalates from there. However, if I find a player is unhappy, then I do transfer list him. If, however, a player bashes my managerial ability, or attempts to disrupt my teams harmony, he never plays again AND will be transfer listed.

I actually like my players to play aggressive, so I never fine my players. Squad harmony is also far more important to me then gaining 2 weeks wages. And bans actually help me with my squad rotation, so the players dont get upset if somebody else plays.

your all *******
Get the cain out and slap there legs
I only fine the best played players lol keep the cash my self and hold big tart parties
Lol, yeah we're all ******* because we don't punish a player on a computer game XD

But on topic, it depends on my mood. Good mood - Warning and if they played really **** then fine 1 weeks wages.

Bad mood - Sold.

On a serious note, I tend to be quite harsh, A sending off first time is usually a warning and sometimes a weeks wages and build from there

In a good mood- 2 weeks fine.
In a bad mood- I will never play them AGAIN.

When I was Argyle and David McNamee got a 3.5 for me at home, I went mental, fined him, put him in the reserves and transfer listed him. Realised it was a little too harsh though :P

how do u fine a player, i can only fine them if they get sent off. if i try to fine the play i go to player interaction, fine player and then it comes up no action and i cant click on it?

how do u fine a player, i can only fine them if they get sent off. if i try to fine the play i go to player interaction, fine player and then it comes up no action and i cant click on it?

You can only fine someone when the system 'defines' that they merit it. In past games you could do it when you wanted, but this was abused as a way to ensure a player would leave (even tho it was fun!)..You will only be able to fine them if : they are sent off, they comment in the press negatively or if they perform badly (usually under a 6).

I fine players based on a) individual match rating b) type of dismissal...ie; for violent play I always fine them a week initially and 2 weeks thereafter for repeat offenders. But for 2 bookings I look at that players 'nature' and decide what is best. Eg, I would only ever warn someone if it was the first offence and if they are normally squeaky clean, otherwise they will just get angry. It also depends on how the sending off affected the result - if at all. Was it a big match? dervy?...I will always look at a combination of factors before fining/warning anyone....especially if they are my star player! ;)

If you are too light, other players get ****** off because you are not harsh enough, too heavy and it happens the same - so be consistent in your actions and don't annoy too many people too quickly, especially if you have no CV to back it up with!! :P

I sell players who give away penalties more than once in a season or miss more than a penalty a season and 2 weeks for straight reds warnings for two yellow cards

I sell players who give away penalties more than once in a season or miss more than a penalty a season and 2 weeks for straight reds warnings for two yellow cards

LOL....hardass! haha...:@

Ok... now i seem really lenient...

I keep it pretty standard... Warning for first sending off, 1 week fine for 2nd, 2 weeks for 3rd...

Maybe i have to become harsher...

Back