Ceaton6

Reaction score
I'm thinking about splashing the cash for Lucas from psg but I want to know if he's a beast or not, I'm juventus ""

I just bought him for my Arsenal team in 4th season. I'll let you know how he does :)

I just bought him for my Arsenal team in 4th season. I'll let you know how he does :)

Thanks mate keep me updated :)
how much did you pay for him? I'm just about to start the second season with juventus and they want 55m, I don't know whether to pay it.

Thanks mate keep me updated :)
how much did you pay for him? I'm just about to start the second season with juventus and they want 55m, I don't know whether to pay it.

I paid ?8m + Chicharito, but I had bids of ?45m for Chicharito aswell (So about ?53m, but I wouldn't of paid that had I not given them Javier)

I paid ?8m + Chicharito, but I had bids of ?45m for Chicharito aswell (So about ?53m, but I wouldn't of paid that had I not given them Javier)
Oh that's a good deal a suppose, let me know how he gets on.

Oh that's a good deal a suppose, let me know how he gets on.

I am just at the start of October, and he hasn't been great to be honest. Not really had any bad games, but when he has played, he hasn't justified the massive fee. However, being Brazilian, he will take about a season to adapt, so if you can wait for him, he should come good (At the moment he isn't playing much anyway, as I just bought Nani and he has been fantastic)

I've tried Lucas Moura with Barcelona, and to be honest, even Tello preforms better than him. I think I bought him for about 14 mil and I sold him for 10 mil.