Coupdhaha

Reaction score
Was just wonder how my fellow players have found this wonderkid's performances?

TBH I've been very disappointed. Not in him exactly, but the way the game MAKES him play. He could just a creative, powerful force yet the game ME constantly gets him to shot. This also makes his rating go down because he just keeps on missing the goal!

Has anybody managed to get a 7 + average rating out of this kid?

Last edited:
Hi mate managed to sign him for UTD. he finished first season with an average rating of 7. He really didnt kick in for me until the last few months of the season. and over the last 5 games he averaged 7.70. So going into second season with him and hopefully he starts where he left off

That's good to know. How has he been overall though? Lots of long shots for you too? Assists?

What do you play him as?

I want to play him as a DLP, but even that role seems too "attacking" for him and he just goes crazy with the long shots.

******* awesome bossing midfield with afroman never gets any rating less than 7.4 and always assists and chips in with goals :wub:

That's good to know. How has he been overall though? Lots of long shots for you too? Assists?

What do you play him as?

I want to play him as a DLP, but even that role seems too "attacking" for him and he just goes crazy with the long shots.

I play him as BTB, took some time and still tinkering around with roles. However once he unleashes long shots then 90% chance its going in. He bosses midfield. I simply allow him to take long shots cos he scores most of them for me

I see what you all mean about the constant long shots!!! he's just played his debut and he's had about 4 long shots all close but didn't go in!!! hes a monster in the midfield

He's a real beast in midfield, but the ME really works against him here. Has scored 0 goals for me this season, but he's taken 133 shots at goal. Don't know how you do it Vader986, haha!

on my Juve save he always wants to leave if I don't play him EVERY game and he just doesn't do it for me!

also yeah just kept shooting

Play him as Box to box, not too much effective as DLP and his long shots will start hitting target as he matures down, that's how ME works I guess, the younger the player, the more likely he's to miss the shot, doesn't matter how good stats he has for a longshot.

Ok AayushCFC makes some sense I think. I'm into my third season and Pogba's been getting some shots on target (FINALLY)! Not scoring yet, but soon...

Also I'm thinking of training him to place shots, would that work?

Glad it's not only me that's having trouble with the ME long-sruining Pogba's other amazing stats

Ok AayushCFC makes some sense I think. I'm into my third season and Pogba's been getting some shots on target (FINALLY)! Not scoring yet, but soon...

Also I'm thinking of training him to place shots, would that work?
Not sure that will work. Long-shots often goes hand in hand with "shots with power". I believe placing shots is more useful when the player's already in the box, and bearing down on goalkeeper. I usually train Hernandez to place his shots.

Not sure that will work. Long-shots often goes hand in hand with "shots with power". I believe placing shots is more useful when the player's already in the box, and bearing down on goalkeeper. I usually train Hernandez to place his shots.

I hate Shoots with Power. I think it stopped my RVP from scoring more honestly, with his great Finishing, Technique and Composure stats. Pogba doesn't want to learn it anyway :p

I hate Shoots with Power. I think it stopped my RVP from scoring more honestly, with his great Finishing, Technique and Composure stats. Pogba doesn't want to learn it anyway :p
yeah I don't like it either on my strikers. But if there was one PPM to complement the long-shots, that'll be the one

I love it :p I taught it to Lukaku and he's been scoring for fun ever since. Mostly scoring 1 goal per game.

RvP just doesn't seem to work when you're playing with him, but when I was playing as Chelsea, he'd bang goals like a magician, whenever he'd get ball near the penalty area, GOAL! Frankly, that's better than Messi in the game. Messi hasn't been able to score against me when I play as Chelsea, while RvP has banged goals against me numerous times, especially at Old Trafford.

Last edited:
Maybe RvP doesn't have the "strength" and power to make the best of the PPM.