How have the teams in your league changed?

Southport FC

Reaction score
I'm in 2022 and things have changed a bit.

West Ham has joined Manchester City and Manchester United as part of the big boys. Everton are also a force. Arsenal is consistently 5th or 6th but always a good ways off from the rest. Chelsea are fighting relegation. Liverpool is midtable.

I'm with Southport and fighting for a Europa League spot. Currently 8th and 4 points back from Wolves.

well no point posting mine yet as only end of second season but west ham are already top 5 chelsea n arsenal out the race 4th n 6th and man city 9th but arsenal and chels have been mid table most of the season im in 2nd with spurs n man u are way out in front

year 2037 - City on 9th, Liverpool gets 7th-10th position the past 4-5 years, Aston Villa and Charlton Athletic have become the main challenging clubs to me - chelsea.
Spurs, though having been in Coca cola League past 7 years now have been promoted to the premier division, and Arsenal is in Coca Cola League 1, and I have made a request to my board to make it as my Feeder Club. :D

Last edited:
On mine, Ive got Newcastle challenging for europe, Peterbourgh are also fighting for 7th. Arsenal and United are battling for the title, Chelsea are struggling for 6th, and Liverpool are fighting for survival

2014 [yeah, that's all thus far] Celtic dominating the league like the 60's [mind you, I'm managing them.], Rangers sitting between 2nd and 4th all the time. Hearts and Dundee United have became big forces in the league. Europe-wise? Rangers, Hearts and Dundee United all do well in the Europa League.

I'm managing Arsenal and I'm in season 2015-16. Since the beginning of the game, I've won the league everytime and numerous cups.

Top five always seems to be Liverpool, United, Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal.
Blackburn are a strong force, qualified for Champions League 3 years running, no further than Group Stages.
Tottenham, bottom half.
Burnley back in the big time and doing well, top half.

Dundee Utd are quite strong too, popped up in Champions League Group Stages a few times.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I tried loading my save today and it is completely gone. It's not there, nonexistent. WHHHHHHYYYYYY!?!?!?

The game didn't even crash or anything.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all my hard work.....gone

holidayed to 2025 and chelsea were 4th in npower championship and southapton were 2nd in prem i took over peterborough who were 17th in prem

on my save stoke city became a major force they even won the champions league and a 1 Premier Leauge
and Spurs are doing awful they are on Npower 1:(

Im on 2017-2018 season

2022-3 season:
Notts County are favourites for the title but midtable in the Prem for the last few seasons. Aston Villa (me) are top and have won the league for 3 seasons consecutively. Kidderminster have moved from the Blue Square Premier to the Championship and won the FA Cup last season. Leeds and Bristol City are both in the Premier League and Manchester United won the Championship last season.

Hull and Wigan have been relegated to League One. Chelsea and Man City are both midtable and Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham have been near the top in recent years. Macclesfield, Preston, Tranmere and Yeovil have all fallen 2 divisions, whereas Droylesden, Luton, Cambridge, Rochdale and Bradford have all risen by 2. Kidderminster have risen 3!

Croatia won wc 2014 and sloavkia won the 2020 euros! chelsea and luverpool are struggling, and somehow wrexham finished last in the BSS:O

2022-3 season:
Notts County are favourites for the title but midtable in the Prem for the last few seasons. Aston Villa (me) are top and have won the league for 3 seasons consecutively. Kidderminster have moved from the Blue Square Premier to the Championship and won the FA Cup last season. Leeds and Bristol City are both in the Premier League and Manchester United won the Championship last season.

Hull and Wigan have been relegated to League One. Chelsea and Man City are both midtable and Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham have been near the top in recent years. Macclesfield, Preston, Tranmere and Yeovil have all fallen 2 divisions, whereas Droylesden, Luton, Cambridge, Rochdale and Bradford have all risen by 2. Kidderminster have risen 3!

YYEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!!! Come on the mighty Harriers! any chance you could let me know how they got on in Europe after winning the FA Cup?? Any screenshots?

In my Burnley 2017 save I'm 1st, Chelsea are battling with me. Arsenal are mid table along with utd. Spurs are now in League 1, Newcastle are a European team. West Ham are European too. Stoke are in League 2.

Yours is in FM11 chat, this is in FM10, so not really... ?

Anyway, I am Wrexham, only in season four. On 10.0, Newcastle start in the Coca-Cola Championship, and look at this 4 seasons into the save.. (Liverpool are highlighted as they are my parent team XD)

2z7la1c.jpg