Status
Not open for further replies.

JOEBLCFC

Reaction score
I am now in my second season with Barnsley in Npower league one.As in my first season i won the championship with Burnley.So we where in the premier league.And after 15 games into the premeir league with burnley in my second season i left them and when't to Barnsley.When i joined them they where 15th after 20 games.I have now played 31 gaames not lost sincee i got there i am now 4th and 2 points of automaic promotion.Also i got them into the final of Johnstones Paint Trophy and Waiting to play that.I Signed Henri Camra for Free,Kevin Lisbe for Free and Robbie Savage for Free.With burnley in the championship i Got Tomas Oravec for 200k,I got Fred Sears and Kyle Walker on Loan.And i Got Vassell on a free.Then in the jaunary window i signed Mustpha Riga for 2.3million.That's how i got promoted with Burnley,as my signings provedd to be Great.I will tell u how i do in the future soometime soon.Thank you.
P.S If u want my full Burnley Squad feel free to ask just send me a private message asking for it and in a couple of days i will have it for ya.I will also include tactics and Formations.

Ignore my signature can't change it sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.