burtona38

Reaction score
I have recently been messing around with a couple of tactics on the new FM11 and i have come across a tactic that will blow away even the hardened FM follower,I was messing around with a 442 formation when i decided to change it to the following 2 1 2 1 4
1 Goalkeeper
2 Central Defence
3 Central Defence
4 Defensive Midfield just sat in front of the defenders
5 Left Midfield as a wing back situated on the half way line
6 Right Midfield as a wing back situated on the half way line
7 Attacking Midfield just behind the front 4
8 Right winger
9 Left winger
10 Attacker
11 Attacker

I first beat AC Milan 3-1 in the San Siro then beat Bristol City 8.0 away from home and now i have just smashed Notts Forest 6-1

I dont know how this has happened but you will have about 20 shots a game if you can get it right,im no computer boff so if i can get anything else for you i will post it on here

Many thanks

I'd love to try this mate but i need a defensive tatic.

I have recently been messing around with a couple of tactics on the new FM11 and i have come across a tactic that will blow away even the hardened FM follower,I was messing around with a 442 formation when i decided to change it to the following 2 1 2 1 4
1 Goalkeeper
2 Central Defence
3 Central Defence
4 Defensive Midfield just sat in front of the defenders
5 Left Midfield as a wing back situated on the half way line
6 Right Midfield as a wing back situated on the half way line
7 Attacking Midfield just behind the front 4
8 Right winger
9 Left winger
10 Attacker
11 Attacker

I first beat AC Milan 3-1 in the San Siro then beat Bristol City 8.0 away from home and now i have just smashed Notts Forest 6-1

I dont know how this has happened but you will have about 20 shots a game if you can get it right,im no computer boff so if i can get anything else for you i will post it on here

Many thanks

That's not a hard thing to do ;)

Try and include a few Screenshots for evidence mate !

interesting, can you give a screenshot about philosopy and etc ?

Keep it on topic lads :)

Looks like it could be a good tactic, with extensive testing. Would like to see a screenshot(ALT+F9)

i wish i could do all the stuff that you guys are after,im as stupid as they come when it comes to screenshots and skins...sorry

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Hi Pirate

Would love to try and get some screenshots but i havent got a clue how to do it,i would score zillions more goals if i could set up a decent corner and free kick tactic...any clues buddy?

Safe

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

i will have a look at the tactics i have got and i will try and get a defensive tactic sorted out

alt and f9 to screenshot, and then it will be in your my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/screenshots :)