eLmaestr0

Reaction score
Well, the title sums it up. How important is this stat? An uneducated guess would say that the whole players performances and career hinges on it e.g a player on Messi's level stats wise in game who is inconsistent wouldn't go on to be the best player in game. I did search around but there's not tons out there (waits for someone to link me to a full study on it using genie scout and giving players extremely low/very high consistency haha) I would love to see that however, and exactly how the stat impacts a player. I've seen people say that a 180 c.a guy who is inconsistent would play at a 180 c.a level 1 game, then 150 the next, then 165 etc whereas a highly consistent guy at 160 c.a would be the better player over a season.

I believe the hidden attributes are between 1-20, so presuming that's true...

Player with 10 consistancy, 180 C.A v a player with 160 C.A, 15 consistency. Who's better over a season? Is this stat as important as I believe it is?

Also, while i'm thinking about it does Important Matches make a huge difference? Seems like a 150 c.a keeper who has a 15+ stat would be a better bet than a 180 c.a keeper under 10 for a cup final.

Well, the title sums it up. How important is this stat? An uneducated guess would say that the whole players performances and career hinges on it e.g a player on Messi's level stats wise in game who is inconsistent wouldn't go on to be the best player in game. I did search around but there's not tons out there (waits for someone to link me to a full study on it using genie scout and giving players extremely low/very high consistency haha) I would love to see that however, and exactly how the stat impacts a player. I've seen people say that a 180 c.a guy who is inconsistent would play at a 180 c.a level 1 game, then 150 the next, then 165 etc whereas a highly consistent guy at 160 c.a would be the better player over a season.

I believe the hidden attributes are between 1-20, so presuming that's true...

Player with 10 consistancy, 180 C.A v a player with 160 C.A, 15 consistency. Who's better over a season? Is this stat as important as I believe it is?

Also, while i'm thinking about it does Important Matches make a huge difference? Seems like a 150 c.a keeper who has a 15+ stat would be a better bet than a 180 c.a keeper under 10 for a cup final.

I have tested this theory out and I have much better success with players who are consistent, and firmly believe that a player who has 145 - 160 etc ca/pa is a all round better performer than a player who is 175-180 etc.........If I use genie scout. I only sign players if they have over 14 consistency and Important matches. hope this helps.