Bratone

Reaction score
Hello.Like the title says, how important is team balance ? Is it healthy to have 2 world class/very good strikers fighting for one spot if you're playing with only one striker ? Or is it better to have a world class one and a decent reserve ?

Same for the positions where you have 3 or 4 players fighting for 2 spots.(CM,CB etc).How many world class players you should have for each position ?

I always want to have at least 2 for each place in my team but I noticed that they sometimes get upset for not playing, and is hard to rotate when someone is in really good form.

Thanks.

If you can afford to have two world class strikers and only one gets first choice... do that. I try to avoid signing injury prone players no matter how good they are, so I often have for example in a three striker formation I will have about two reserve players, though I would probably switch formation or play a player out of position since most of my midfielders have 15+ finishing.

If you can afford to have two world class strikers and only one gets first choice... do that. I try to avoid signing injury prone players no matter how good they are, so I often have for example in a three striker formation I will have about two reserve players, though I would probably switch formation or play a player out of position since most of my midfielders have 15+ finishing.

My main concern right now is having 3 world class CB and one good one instead of just 2 world class and 2 good ones to be reserves.

My main concern right now is having 3 world class CB and one good one instead of just 2 world class and 2 good ones to be reserves.
Sell one? Unless you can't retrain him to another position or play with three defenders just... give him up!