Status
Not open for further replies.

donkarlito

Reaction score
Been playing fm for ages and never come across this before I took of blackpool to stop them getting relegated from championship but through the rest of season I to repay:

Club Chairman loan of £16.75m
Bank loan of £8.5m
Gift Loan of £8.25m

My goal was to develop my youth facilities and develop youngester to save money but it been cancelled.

So how do I earn more money

Win matches, trophies, sell players, cut wages.
That's really all you can do.

It's a vicious cycle. You need to spend some money to win. If you don't have it, you don't win.

Edit: Also, arrange friendlies with big-name clubs.

Last edited:
I havent got any money with newcastle at the moment, but im in europe and hopefully will qualify for the champions league group stages, so i can get some decent amounts of money.

Best thing to do as St_Silver said, is to win matches and trophies, i finished 4th and got 13m, and cleared alot of my debt.

I always have players that suffer from greed I offer a player who is on say £2500 a new contract and he will ask for £20k plus

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Doesnt help seeing Nottm Forest signing a player for £10.5m

Pre season: Cancel all normal friendlies your assistant manager plans (when you have that option on), those are normally against equal or lower clubs. Schedule every 3 days a game against a bigger club from your competition or abroad. Or organize cups/leagues with only top clubs. This will boost your income a lot of sold tickets revenue.

Pre season: Cancel all normal friendlies your assistant manager plans (when you have that option on), those are normally against equal or lower clubs. Schedule every 3 days a game against a bigger club from your competition or abroad. Or organize cups/leagues with only top clubs. This will boost your income a lot of sold tickets revenue.

But you will get hammered against bigger teams, the team morale will decrease, and every 3 days will make your players tired. Although it would be very profitable, it's not good for the players.

But you will get hammered against bigger teams, the team morale will decrease, and every 3 days will make your players tired. Although it would be very profitable, it's not good for the players.
arrange big friendly's at the start and the end have a few moral boosting easy wins ;)

True about being hammered being an option. But those big teams need to find their form as well and your supporters understand you can't win with 2-0 to let's say Man U with Blackpool. Normally you lose like 2-0 or 1-0 and sometimes win. About players getting tired, i fix that like this. I put all my players from Reserves in the first team with the option to be available for reserves. Then i let my ***. Man take care of friendlies and he will use all players i have to avoid them to wear out.

I do like the option Shay Given, above, mentions: Just put in a big game on beginning or end and/or between. Then the morale stays good and you make serious money still.

Edit: Furthermore, i don't really think friendlies have such a big impact on their morale.

best thing to do is big time then small team then big team then small etc play your best team in the big games and your backup 11 against the smaller teams then fitness doesnt become an issue, also to get income is set up a parent club if you manage a smaller team or a feeder club from another region like america or asia and that increases merchandising loads

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

good luck

.... feeder club from another region like america or asia and that increases merchandising loads...

Does signing/loaning a player from such regions also boost merchandise or only if he's an absolute star? I read your post that having such a cooperation will boost it anyway no matter if you take players from them..correct me when i'm wrong.

I used this and it worked really well, I won the league the next year, got promoted, done the same again and won the premier division in Ireland. I got the club out of debt and I was able to bring in better players

signing any player with a big reputation will boost your merchandise sales. the feeder club link will boost merchandise sales, signing a player for them will make no difference unless he has a big reputation also which is usually unlikely if they are your feeder club.

Another good way is offereing your mediocre youth players contracts untill they are 20-21 instead of releasing them at 17-18 you will get a bigger transfer fee i've found

i keep losing 10m every mmoth with man city what should i do

I normally just work with what ive got and IF i buy players then its normally future wonderkids.
The only other players im inclined to buy / loan are manchester united reserves and freddy adu, fabio paim, diego maradona and kasper schmeichael (wonderkids from cm03/04).

I usually put the reserves out for a 1st team friendly 2 or 3 times a month against SPL teams(scots league isnt loaded)all through the season. Rangers & Celtic gets me 250k per game

Status
Not open for further replies.