How is this possible?

MauroFM

Reaction score
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Look at my team and at the other team... i loose 2-0 :s
what am i doing wrong ?

howisthispossiblepart2.png

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1038/howisthispossiblepart2.png

u know JP Woody tactic doesnt alone ake the trick. You need to twist the tactic throughout the game(wisely bytheway!)

Just bad luck.
Wrong tactics.
Complacent players.
Players tired.
All reasons you might have lost.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Look at my team and at the other team... i loose 2-0 :s
what am i doing wrong ?
Mauro, what do you mean by doing wrong??
If its about the result, where you have been in the past 500 years? It's a football game, so 3 possible outcomes, win, draw or lose!!
Real Madrid got beaten by a 3rd division team called Alcorcon, 5-0 last week, and just managed to win 1-0 at Bernabeu 2nd leg tonight game just finished.
I assume you are a FC Porto supporter too, and you lost this weekend against Maritimo, so wake up and stop crying.
With that FC Porto team you should be winning all games by 3 or 4 goals, so don't be scared and go attacking instead of 4 defenders plus 2 defensive midfields.
I'm finishing testing an attacking tactic based in Ajax famous 3-4-3, so if you want to give it a go its up to you.
Cheers

i know all that...

but with this team i should be able to win for like 2 or more goals...

especially agaisnt RIO AVE which SUCKS!

sure i can give it a go.

well porto sucks as well, so not a big surprise

I do feel your pain here, but despite the players, if the formation is wrong and the tactics are wrong you're gonna lose. I've found with the FMRTE that each club has "Top Formations", I was Arsenal and was using my FM09 usual of 4-2-3-1 the 2 being CM, and lost to Birmingham 0-1. Then I checked the preferred formations and although grossly wrong, when I played with them, 4-3-3 I beat Liverpool 3-1 away.

My advice, make your own tactic based on the top formation for Porto and play the game yourself.

it happened to me yesterday. i drew 2-2 against manchester united and snatched 1-0 win with chelsea but immediate after that i plunged in 2-0 against stoke that also at emirates stadium. the rotated the players and had 4 players from the reserve. i tried everything i could to revert the score but had to suffer the loss.

my primary guess is their keeper ****** you up, and they scored twice against you playing counter attack. sometimes there is no use being the better team cos you simply dont have the luck to take the 3 points.

Your being over run in Midfield,you need more than one central midfielder,surrender a striker for a DM.

thats a pretty good squad for 2010 i didnt realise porto had a budget like that....and how did you convince micah richards