fonesters

Reaction score
Basically I started off unemployed, took over at Ipswich when they were bottom and ive got 16 points from 16 games and I'm still bottom, so I'm not doing brilliant. Overall we're on 28 points from 32 games (5 points behind 21st) but I'm confident I can just stay up, It's just whether i get sacked before then. My job status is 33% (very insecure) so how low can it go before I get sacked?

Also what tactics are people using in the Beta cus I'm not getting a lot of luck with a 4231

Basically I started off unemployed, took over at Ipswich when they were bottom and ive got 16 points from 16 games and I'm still bottom, so I'm not doing brilliant. Overall we're on 28 points from 32 games (5 points behind 21st) but I'm confident I can just stay up, It's just whether i get sacked before then. My job status is 33% (very insecure) so how low can it go before I get sacked?

Also what tactics are people using in the Beta cus I'm not getting a lot of luck with a 4231

I haven't been sacked on the new one yet (probably came close but I don't constantly watch the confidence bar), but I can tell you that I had similiar misfortune with a 4-3-2-1 (which sound similiar to yours) but have been doing better since switching to a classic 4-4-2 (with wingers not wide mids obv), TM/ Poacher and AP/BWM, everything else standard winger/ central defender/ full back. Whap on Zonal Marking and boom

I haven't been sacked on the new one yet (probably came close but I don't constantly watch the confidence bar), but I can tell you that I had similiar misfortune with a 4-3-2-1 (which sound similiar to yours) but have been doing better since switching to a classic 4-4-2 (with wingers not wide mids obv), TM/ Poacher and AP/BWM, everything else standard winger/ central defender/ full back. Whap on Zonal Marking and boom

I was thinking I might have to something like that part of the problem is I like playing with inside forwards and obviously with the crossing glitch wingers are a lot better. But yh I might have to switch to a 442 or something.