Status
Not open for further replies.

danichese

Reaction score
what year does it go to? eg im in 2017, but was wondering what year the game will stop running

I don't think it will end. It'll just keep generating new player and the game will go on.

If it does have a date which it stops I've never seen anyone get to it, so I don't believe it has one.

cheers pal, so i suppose 2101 will be a good year to play football

The game never ends but you (the manager) will eventually get forced into retirement, but not until you are at least about 75 years old.

I've seen people age past 100, but i would guess the younger you start, the longer you have

The longest iv seen is 2078 i think, dont have screenie might be on this sight somewere... the kid holidayed it

I retract my earlier comment, apparantly you can manage until yuor manager becomes 100 years old, at which point the manager just stops getting older and stays at age 100.

I retract my earlier comment, apparantly you can manage until yuor manager becomes 100 years old, at which point the manager just stops getting older and stays at age 100.

Immortal managers? Holy **** you apparently unlock the fountain of youth at a certain year.

I think when your manager gets to a certain age, it resets to around 30 years old.

no when a manager gets to a certain age he dies

I've just started my 59 season with spurs and my age in the game is now 90

I think if I ever get a manager to 70ish, I`ll retire him, make a new one and start as a journeyman in the same game.

I've seen people age past 100, but i would guess the younger you start, the longer you have

nobody ages over 100, they stay 100 years old

the game will go on for as long as your computer can cope with it - it will only save the last 100 years of details - i.e. head to head matches never show more than 100 even if you've played the same team twice a year forr 200 years

some guy posted up a save from 2159 - it made my computer growl
i had my own (holidayed) save on fm09 in 2100s, i holidayed for 100 years and started 2108/09 season for a laugh

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

I think when your manager gets to a certain age, it resets to around 30 years old.

no when a manager gets to a certain age he dies

nobody dies. nobody gets reset. when you reach 100 you stay 100, your dob wont change but the game will just see you were born more than 100 years ago and keep you at 100

want to download fm in 2159? Check This Thread Out

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

you let me get this straight your immortal and you never die :/

yes, if you were ever going to play for that long

ctall probably will

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.