game time, its about 50+ hours for me

Find it funny how some people complete a season in 5, 6 or 7 hours whereas I'm not even out of August by then. :p

How do people do seasons so quick? five hours?

Pre-season takes me six hours ffs >' '>

I always try and get through a season every time I play. Like when I'm too rough to go out, I'll get through a season on FM while watching the EPL games, La Liga games, and Gilette Soccer Special, etc.

I only read the text in games, skip a lot of the domestic cup matches, and often holiday between matches, so it doesn't take that long, really. I am quite a casual player.

I'm in March in my first season with Middlesbrough and according to the game i've been on that save for 18hrs

How do people do seasons so quick? five hours?

Pre-season takes me six hours ffs >' '>
This.
I spend a whole day doing preseason. Seting up training, finding the best staff and transfer targets, tweaking my tactics as I play through the friendlies ect.
As for the rest of the season, it will take me 1 or 2 weeks.

hmmm im not that slow afterall, everybody has his own pace in this game but dude 5 hours 1 season???, whats the fun of it then??

This.
I spend a whole day doing preseason. Seting up training, finding the best staff and transfer targets, tweaking my tactics as I play through the friendlies ect.
As for the rest of the season, it will take me 1 or 2 weeks.

this.

and more... I spend hours just going through my squad giving them all their own schedules then every game week or so I check them again to make sure they're happy/getting the best out of their training, etc.

staff I always want the best I can get for the level I am playing, new signings are always thoroughly checked out before I sign them, tactics are always thoroughly tested and tweaked to make sure they're optimised for the team...

pre-season can take me 2-3days on it's own, then the season proper starts, I usually manage to play 3 or 4 games a night so in a 46 game league season (for example) plus cups I can be looking at 2-4 weeks each time depending on other factors...

hmmm im not that slow afterall, everybody has his own pace in this game but dude 5 hours 1 season???, whats the fun of it then??

For me, it's partly down to spare time. I don't have the time to total up say, 48 hours going through a season, and I think there's little point starting a game if you're not going to get past the first couple of seasons.

My way of getting the most out of the game is to get through as many seasons as possible, in as many different saves as possible. Each to their own, though.

i have noticed this too, it takes ages :(

it takes 15 mins to holiday one month on the game roughly, so ppl who can do a season in 5 hours, your basically just holidaying with a few clicks in transfer windows :S hows that fun?

i take ages doing transfers, staff, etc etc at the start lol :)

Depends on what shift i'm working , if i work nights i can normally complete a season in about 10 hours but during the day it takes about 14-16 hours

Why rush such a good game ^^ Spend alot of time pre match and have the matches on very slow so I can act in them as the situation need it.

I usually take about 1-2 weeks IRL. Not sure about in game as I don't really pay much attention to how much I play. I know in my Wolfsburg save, the entire season took just over 24 hours of game time, but that took me about 3/4 weeks to complete as I didn't play it for long periods of time.

Probably a month, i like finding new players and hot prospects.
I don't understand why some people holiday, if you bought the game, why not enjoying it?

takes me about 2-3 weeks to complete a good solid season without skipping and looking for young wonderkids and staff all over the world.

I only go on holiday whenever my game crashes and i've done really good against some teams. That annoys me alot.