toma41

Reaction score
I seem to remember a season took me aroudn 15 hours on previous versions. 17 hours into a save on this one and i'm just in February. It seems like there's more key highlights in my matches so games are taking longer. The processing speed outside of games actually seems quicker too

I'm 14-15 hrs into my save and in April now. I've also started holidaying between games (unless I have contracts to give, players to make happy etc.)

In my current FM17 save I started on the 15th of september and the date in my game is 10th January 2020 with game time being 6 days and 11 hours. My playing time really depends on work and what I do outside of work (social life and other games)

A lot longer than it used to, with the new UI and general slowness in processing. But at least I'm enjoying it a lot. If only they could get rid of that pointless social media feature that slows the processing down.

In my current FM17 save I started on the 15th of september and the date in my game is 10th January 2020 with game time being 6 days and 11 hours. My playing time really depends on work and what I do outside of work (social life and other games)

yeah last fm would take me about a week if i could get 2 hours each night on it

A lot longer than it used to, with the new UI and general slowness in processing. But at least I'm enjoying it a lot. If only they could get rid of that pointless social media feature that slows the processing down.

i find the processing the same speed, but matches taking twice as long. seems like a lot more highlights. definitely enjoying it still

yeah last fm would take me about a week if i could get 2 hours each night on it

It really is a shame that you spend one week on average to complete one season as you don't have all the time in the world to try out so many exciting teams and challenges, and usually you want your saves to last more than a couple of seasons.

It really is a shame that you spend one week on average to complete one season as you don't have all the time in the world to try out so many exciting teams and challenges, and usually you want your saves to last more than a couple of seasons.

obviously i'd like to play more, but that's the max spare time i'll have. i do get bored after 3 or so seasons too and end up starting a new save. i would like to try the sunday league manager challenge but can't see myself sticking to it at all. i usually try and start as a championship team or weaker pl team, although fm 18 i've started as blackburn

depends if im winning most games around 12-15 hours, if I'm struggling it can be twice that

I'm only on the 15th November after 24 hours, 29 mins. I'd never realised that I played so slowly.