How long does a season take you?

• Thread starter Thread starter azza119
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 14K

azza119

Reaction score
Was wondering how long a season takes people? I watch key moments in my matches and it takes me ages to complete a season but then I see people saying their in 2030 or something like that. Just wanted to know what people do to get through seasons quicker?

People just play the game more or skip through it quicker. Personally, it takes me about 2-3 weeks to complete a season. I dunno about anyone else though.

I play full speed and no hilights. Get through a season in about 3 hours solid play

forever lol...roughly about 1 week or so, maybe a little less. I tend to play most of the games, especially important ones.
ofc with extended mode, and commentary when i know im in a good seat

Without goal replays 2 days max normally, 3/4 if its a weekend an I'm working a lot.

I watch highlights and it takes me around a week to finish a full season, some people tend to holiday a lot though...

Don't know how you guys do it, it's taken me since January to get through 3 seasons oO)

I play full speed and no hilights.

I spend more time scouting players and searching for free's than I do playing the game. Then again most of the time I am terrible teams from horrible leagues (Australia, Iceland, now going to be San Marino) that league games aren't that hard to win anymore so the speed is on fast and no highlights as well. Only tim I start paying attention is when the league starts to get better or when I make Champs league.

To answer your question about 6 hours to comeplete a season. About 2-3 hours of that is searching for next years incoming players.

I used to be quick, lots of holidays, but atm im in a really great save with AZ alkmaar and seasons are taking up to a week or so, and im loving it.

Spend the whole time scouting, just randomly clicking links and finding out random facts about random clubs/players. its become an obsession this save, where as in the past ive had problems keeping interested, odd.

I'm in 2023 and my game time is 8 days 5hours 23 minutes

I play full speed with no highlights, usually get through one season every weekend.

Also I'm in 2031 and my game time has reached over 30 days... But that includes times where I've left it on over night etc.

I take about 24 hours to complete a season or so, sometimes more, I spend a lot of time doing things, the matches are the quickest part for me ;)

My CPU must be really ****, as I play full speed no highlights and it takes me a week nonethless. Too much **** news that I don't care about slows me down with spacebar clicking I think. Oh and probably loading 75k players from god knows how many leagues won't help I suppose.

What should I do to be as quick as possible? Obviously not considering the time I take to scout players and the speed of my computer. Are there any settings I should use?

I was wondering, if you play with no highlights and such, do you just stop the game periodically to get your subs in? I'm very interactive during the game getting my bench guys in and seeing who is tanking. My seasons take me about 3 weeks or so playing about 45 minutes a day on average. So 16 hours about? I too spend the vast majority of my time researching new players/checking how my previous players are doing/checking how my previously coached teams are doing...

I also agree that I get wayyyy too much news. I have unsubscribed from a ton of stuff but apparently need to unsubscribe from more but I like to see when other coaches get fired.

Back