How long does a season take you?

• Thread starter Thread starter azza119
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 14K
In the weekends, I usually play this game the most. So it would probably take me about 8-10 hours of full playing to finish the season. During work week, it's less, obviously. Probably in 2 days I have finished it.

About a week or two to finnish a season - 12 gameplay. But I get sidetracked into searching the database and looking for better coaches, players and tweaking things.

It takes me roughly 40-50 hours to complete a season, normally 3/4 days, but I spend my time scouting, tweaking things, looking up history, negotiating bargains, lowering wage bill, organising things, finding better feeder clubs. and it pays off.

In my sheffield wednesday save, I found some wonderkid (regen) called Kaddouri, got him for free, just a season later being offered £28,000,000 for him.
Also got Papadouplos for 2.5m plus so random defender i have with **** star potential, which is a steal in my eyes. So it's worth the time, scouting, negotiating. And not rushing through.

I play extended and I usually play with mid-level teams. I also play with a ridiculously large database (I have like 35 leagues loaded and most of those playable). I've only done a couple of serious saves in fm 12 (Malaga and Betis), but I'm generally in for the long-haul. I tried to play with Napoli and Fiorentina, but I got annoyed with the Italian League and my lack of knowledge of the league. My gameplay says its taken me like 25 days for 3.5 seasons with Betis, but I have a tendency to leave the game running while I do other stuff and realistically, I'm at 5/6 days max. Thus, I'd say maybe 48 hours per season, but its gonna increase because I'm on double Spain/Betis duty now.

i went on holiday for a full season with manchester united with just the english premier league selected with a medium database and that still took 7 hours and im not sure about this but it may also depend on what computer or laptop you have and how quick it can process the game :)

closer to around 35 hours actually :)

Hey Raikan, i have used your tactics a while now specially the ama-zing and i was just wondering if the tactic would suffer if i changed the poacher to a trequerista as i have signed van persie with united and have rooney as the DLP but van persie seems to play best as a trequerista so i was wondering if this would change the tactic in a bad way?

In my current youtube series im in 2015, started it about a week ago?

That includes me having a full-time job, rendering and uploading the videos.
I do NOT holiday, dont see the point in it.
Matches are full speed, commentry only.

Honestly, dont know how people take so long to finish a season.

I never holiday, it takes 3-4 days gametime to get through a full season+off/pre season. I do all press conferences too. I also find a lot of players myself going through teams for my scouts to get reports on.

I usually holiday to the next match unless I have a transfer going on, takes me about a day to finish a season

usually takes me at least 3-4 playing days. i spend (waste?) a lot of time looking for regens later on from all sorts of teams and countries.

It will normally take around 24 hours playing time for me- would be less if my game speed was higher than half star :/

Usually takes me about a week per season... But I do have a 9-5 office job, football training/matches and I'm not in the house all weekend.

So about 10 hours playing time? Game speed of 3 star though with loads of leagues loaded.

I guess it takes me about three weeks, maybe four. I watch the matches in full which definitely adds some game time, plus I spend a lot of time scouting and all that stuff. Never taken a holiday either.

I play full speed and replays of goals so it takes around 3 days to one and a half week, depends on if i'm searching players and stuff

For me it's like forever.. I try to catch up with all the aspects of the game, from scouting, to watching games.. :)

I don't rush as I have all the time in the world..

I'm in my third season and it's took me 5 days 6 hours. Watch games on key, all press conferences etc. I never go on holiday except straight after a season if I'm happy at my club but only for a week. I could never go on holiday during the season as it just doesn't seem realistic. How many managers do you see on holiday in the middle of a season. Man Utd are on a 5 game losing streak whilst Fergie is in the Caribbean! So yeah, it takes me 1.75 days to complete a season.

Takes me ~ 3 weeks to a month but because i cant get into a game I've only done full 3 seasons on the whole game!

Full season takes me about 2-3 weeks. I play a lot of matches in the extended mode, watch replays, make slightly changes in the tactic during most matches and so on. I couldn't play a season in, for example 2 days or even hours like someone said. I like to know my team, I like to remember some goals, actions, tackles..

Back