How long does it take for you all to get through a season?

Smokeydubbs

Reaction score
So I was wondering about this because I had a friend who told me he is in his 3rd season with Bayern and he just got this years game 2 weeks ago. I've maybe gone through 5 seasons in all my saves and I got the game on day one. I have around 180 hours played so I do a season every 36 hours.

I just kind of wanted people's habits over the course of the season. For example, I like watching the matches at normal speed, I constantly look for improvements within and outside my team, I scan for coaches as much as I can, and I also alt-tab and look at websites and forget I'm playing FM sometimes. In other words, my seasons can take a long time.

So how about you guys? How do you approach the game?

I finish a season every 24 hours,depends how many packs of cigarettes i have,i play on max speed with very slow replays because i always try to find out what went wrong etc,i also use the alt-tab to check sites for tips about my favourite formations etc
When you manage teams like Bayern,the game becomes faster,you buy the best players,make a "random tactic" hit NEXT and win every game,the weaker the team,the more time you have to invest in that save,if you want performance :)

That makes sense about Bayern. I generally play as a LLM and the game is tough. I like LLM because it provides a sense of progression unlike being a team like Barca, Man U, and Bayern. When I can turn a local team into a world beating team, I can take pride in that.

Same thing here,last time i managed teams like ManU etc,i was a kid and was playing Championship Manager 2 (1996/1997),my best ever result was a defeat at Camp Nou against Barcelona,they had 3-0 after 15 minutes,i was managing UTA Arad (very small club from Romania),we lost 3-2 at the end but i managed to create a team that really fought back,i was so proud :D

Depends. Firstly what division I play.

But mostly, if its a weekend and I have a pack of Pepsi Max, I can sit through 3-4 seasons very quickly.