How Long Does it take to retrain a player in a different position?

JordanLyon

Reaction score
I am tryin to train khouma babacar to play amr as he already is ST but it seem to be taking forever. How long does it usually take and any tips of doing it faster.

Depends how versatile the player is. If he's very versatile, it'll take around a month. You have to train them to play in a different position and constantly play them there to retrain quickly.

Depends how versatile the player is. If he's very versatile, it'll take around a month. You have to train them to play in a different position and constantly play them there to retrain quickly.
Thanks Mate :D

If a player already achieve accomplished before retraining, will he ever achieve natural in that position?

If a player already achieve accomplished before retraining, will he ever achieve natural in that position?

yes, I had a Cardiff game on 11.2.1 patch and had Darcy Blake retrained as a DM, was a natural there by the Jan window and he'd been playing there and training to the position from the first day i taken over the club. So not sure how long it exactly taken.

DO you still need to train the player at the new position even after it becomes natural?

DO you still need to train the player at the new position even after it becomes natural?

yeah you do, otherwise he will slip back to accomplished, which is still very good

yeah you do, otherwise he will slip back to accomplished, which is still very good

Actually this will happen if you play him some times out of his newly accomplished natural position.... How many times will take natural to become undone depends on some hidden stats of the player I guess... A small trick I use is that I turn the position training on when I am going to play the player on an other position and then turn it back of.. But I am not sure it works for all all players though...

i really agree to your comments.and also it depends on their experienced while they train.its simply indicates that the strength of a player to that position is his patience on how he practice and trained for that position too.

Football Betting Tips | Professional Football Tipster